INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user's personal data is used by Eudorex S.r.l., which is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679.
1. The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the requested services.
2. No identifying data is acquired or stored.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
3. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
· request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
· know its origin;
· receive intelligible communication;
· have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
· request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
· in cases of processing based on consent, receive your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
· the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
4. The data controller of your personal data is Eudorex S.r.l.
· VAT number: 03754341216
· tax code 03754341216
· Email: email@example.com
· PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Telephone: +39 081 844 64 63
Information on Cookies
What are cookies
A "cookie" is a text file saved on the user's computer when the user accesses a website with the purpose of providing information each time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the internet page visited. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the latter's computer, and will be re-read and updated every time the user returns to the site. This way the website can automatically adapt to the user. While browsing, the user may also receive cookies from different sites ("third party" cookies) on their terminal, set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary ones and automatically deleted by the terminal at the end of the browsing session by closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are deleted by the user).
Based on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and memorization of specific information on users who access a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow you to navigate a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user's consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about a user's use of a website and which allow it to improve its functioning. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check the recurring patterns of use of a website and help to understand any difficulties the user encounters in using it.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertisements for targeted services and personalized. In this case we talk about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user's free informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Third party cookies
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website operators or servers other than this website. In these cases, we are talking about so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user's free informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools owned by us, for further information, therefore, it is possible to access the information and the third party consent acquisition forms by clicking on the links provided.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party cookies from Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools owned by us, for further information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate within them some widgets and sharing buttons from Facebook and Google Plus, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools owned by us, but are created respectively by Facebook and Google when the respective widget or sharing button is used. To find out more, visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages embed YouTube video content within them. By visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not tools owned by us. To find out more, visit Google's information page.
The user can manage their preferences relating to cookies through the functions present in common browsers that allow you to delete/remove cookies (all or some) or to change the settings of the browser itself in order to block the sending of cookies or limit it to specific sites (versus others).
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to deactivate them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Social Network Plugins
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
– Facebook – (cookie information link)
– Twitter – (cookie information link)
– LinkedIn – (cookie information link)
– Google+ – (cookie information link).